Ven Pongal is a very popular breakfast dish that belongs to the state of South India and is traditionally prepared. This South Indian breakfast recipe made from rice and lentils is a great way to start your day. Pair it with sambar and chutney for delicious taste.
Coimbatore, Out Of Coimbatore
Ready to Eat Ven Pongal
+ Free Shipping
- Split Green Gram, Rice, Ghee, Cashewnut, Salt, Cumin, Dried Curry Leaves, Black Pepper, Ginger, Dried Green Chillies
How to use:
- In a pressure cooker combine one measure of Ven Pongal Mix.
- Add 2½ measures water.
- Cook on a medium flame for 3-4 whistles.
- Remove from heat, Rest, Stir.
- Now tasty Veg Biriyani is ready to serve.